- Roll widths from 0.25″ (1/4 inch) to 54″
- Thicknesses range from 0.06” (1/16 inch) to 2”
- Single sided or double sided adhesive
- Rubber adhesive standard
- Acrylic or differential adhesives by request
- Supplied with paper release liner
- Rolled on 3” cardboard core tubes
Neoprene Tape is a closed cell blend of neoprene sponge, EPDM and synthetic rubber with a dense mass of tiny pores (or cells) to seal out air, moisture, liquid, gas, oil and more. Neoprene sponge tape is ideal in higher temperature applications where the seal isn’t frequently re-opened or broken.
LAMATEK’s neoprene rubber tape is available in various grades from soft to firm to absorb various weights and compression levels.
- Black standard
- Grey available by request
- High Temperature Gasketing & Sealing
- Weatherstripping tape
- Roof curb tape
- Flame resistant sealing