Neoprene foam tape is a closed cell blend of neoprene sponge, EPDM and synthetic rubber with a dense mass of tiny pores (or cells) to seal out air, moisture, liquid, gas, oil and more. Neoprene rubber tape is ideal for higher temperature applications where the seal isn’t frequently re-opened or broken.
LAMATEK’s neoprene rubber tape is available in several grades from soft to firm to absorb various weights and compression levels.
- Black standard
- Grey available by request
Benefits of Neoprene Foam Tape
- Meets UL94 HF-1 flame rating
- Good chemical stability
- Stays flexible in hot and cold conditions
- Repels water and moisture
- Has good non-slip properties
- Tolerates extreme weather
- Won’t crack in the cold
- Provides excellent cushioning
- Withstands temperatures of -40 to 200ºF (-40 to 93ºC)
- Has a wide range of uses
- Rubber adhesive bonds right away
- Also ideal for die cut gaskets
Neoprene Grades & Data Sheets
* Pending available inventory. Available on stocked materials only. Does not apply to die cuts, spools, or other custom fabricated parts. Certain restrictions apply. Orders subject to credit approval and/or payment terms. Limit 2 raw material logs per QuikShip® order. Contact us for more information.