- Double sided adhesive foam tapes
- Closed cell, cross-linked Polyethylene foam
- Indoor, outdoor, and extreme bond options
- Easy to use — just peel and stick
- Various adhesive strengths available
- Available in white, black, and charcoal*
- Provided in rolls of tape or large spools
- Also available as foam strips, easy peel tabs, and custom die-cut parts
- Dual liner available by request
*Available in SureMount EM series only
SureMount™ Double Sided Foam Tape - Adhesive Strengths
Foam mounting tape is used to attach nameplates, signs, small displays and more. Double stick tape is also used to hang items on interior and exterior walls and other surfaces. Use double sided foam tape instead of screws, nails, bolts and other mechanical fasteners. Adhesive foam tape provides consistent reliable bonding even in applications with irregular surfaces without wearing out over time.
Double sided foam tape is applied using a simple peel-and-stick adhesive backing. LAMATEK supplies foam mounting tape with adhesive on both sides and a release liner on one side. This makes it simple to peel the tape from the roll and stick it to one surface. Then you can remove the liner(s) to bond the second surface.