Fill out an application below. Your application will be submitted over a secure server but…
Basic Scope / Overview:
Entry level Customer Service Support provides operational support to sales personnel, is responsible for processing orders, and acts as a liaison between Sales and other departments. The individual will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering customer orders in LAMATEK’s database, working closely with the Sales, Customer Service, and Production departments to ensure accuracy of orders, availability of product, and timely processing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Accurately enter and process customer orders in a timely manner into sales order system
- Diligently follow customer orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing
- Updating customer accounts and orders as requested
- Maintaining up to date with company product knowledge.
- Flag all incoming orders and for price adjustments (PA’s) when needed.
- Manage rush orders with Production and Shipping departments, while being mindful of customer freight considerations and invoice requirements.
- Tracking of sales orders to ensure complete, timely shipping via daily production meeting.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Supplemental Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create new files when needed, file and organize customer folders.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory of sample kits, sample bags, and catalogs.
- Keep customer information in system current and updated.
- Document customer complaints and escalate to sales and/or account managers and quality departments
- Know the formal and informal company goals, standards, policies and procedures.
- Be sensitive to the interrelationship of people and functions within the sales department and other company departments.
- Desire and willingness to learn about manufacturing and production and grow with the company.
- Ability to adjust with ease to new conditions and personnel and to exhibit the competence and maturity to encourage confidence from Customers, Team Members, Distributors and Independent Reps
- Clear communication skills, conflict management and interpersonal skills with multiple functional groups.
- Demonstrate flexibility/adaptability in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills to provide accurate follow-up, understand inventory management, can understand the strategic direction of any Business Unit to which they provide customer service support.
- Ability and willingness to foster an environment of teamwork and open collaboration to support an exceptional service experience for every customer.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year of order entry or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong Math skills required
- MUST be detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Computer proficiency with the ability to learn new programs quickly. Microsoft Office proficiency is required (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out orders
Job Type: Full Time
Note: This job description is only a summary of typical functions, and is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The above duties, tasks, and responsibilities may differ from the job description, and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.