Technical Data Sheet
Open Cell Sponge Rubber
- Soft grade Open Cell Rubber is a porous, elastic material produced from natural rubber
- Features excellent recovery after compression , shock and sound absorption, and an non-skid surface
- Used in sealing against air, dust and moisture, vibration damping, gasketing and cushioning.
- Applications include: Cushioning, Non-Skid, Sealing, and Sound and Vibration Absorption
- Available with adhesive or plain
- Can be supplied in tapes, kiss-cut in rolls or die cut into individual parts.
To 0.187 (+/-0.015)
0.188 – 0.374 (+/-0.030)
0.375 – 0.500 (+/-.040)
Compression Force Deflection @ 25% Compression
2 – 5
Compression Set: @ 50% Deflection @ 158°F
Change in Compression Deflection 168 hrs. @ 158°F
-20 to 160
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DATA SHEETS ARE SUPPLIED BY LAMATEK, INC. WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PURCHASER MUST DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OF A PARTICULAR PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, LAMATEK, INC. CANNOT WARRANT PRODUCTS IN THEIR APPLICATION.