Technical Data Sheet
PolyVinyl Chloride Foam
- 15# PVC Foam is a medium density, closed-cell foam.
- This provides an excellent combination of flexibility and conformability with strength and wear resistance.
- Characteristics of 15# PVC Foam include the ability to make a long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- Absorbs shocks, cushions, deadens sound and eliminates excess vibration.
- Excellent dimensional stability and cushion against heavy loads
- Inherently resistant to fire, ultraviolet rays, most chemicals, acids and solvents.
Compression Deflection 25%
Compression Set @ 25%
Water Absorption (% by Volume)
Recommended Service Temp.
-30 to 200
Recommended Application Temp.
50 to 110
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DATA SHEETS ARE SUPPLIED BY LAMATEK, INC. WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PURCHASER MUST DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OF A PARTICULAR PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, LAMATEK, INC. CANNOT WARRANT PRODUCTS IN THEIR APPLICATION.