- Custom cut gaskets are quick and easy to apply
- Provided on rolls for quick assembly line processes
- Use everywhere to block light, air, water, weather, and moisture
- No need for messy sealants or caulk
- Available in a wide variety of foam, rubber, and sponges
- No odor, additional tools, or cleanup
- In-house tooling reduces lead time
Custom cut sealing gaskets block light, air, weather and moisture from invading the interior of the vehicle and living space. Butyl and foam gaskets are clean and convenient, reducing the need for messy silicone caulk and other liquid sealants so you can keep production moving without the cleanup.
Our inventory of gasketing materials includes:
- Polyethylene Foam
- Neoprene Sponge
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Foam
- Vinyl Nitrile
- High Density Urethane
- Cork & Rubber
- Cellulose Fiberboard (fish paper)
Rubber-based or acrylic adhesive is available on almost all sealing substrates.
LAMATEK sealing gaskets are kiss cut on a roll for your convenience and then packaged in cartons.
Sealing at the Speed of Light
Custom gaskets reduce assembly time and eliminate cumbersome production processes that typically involve messy liquid sealants and time-consuming cleanups. Not to mention the uneven globs, additional tools and unpleasant odors. The only thing you have to do after using our gaskets is throw away the liner and move on to the next job.