- Seals around lights, seams, vents, slide-outs, and doors
- Prevents light, moisture, and air seepage
- Improves energy efficiency
- Convenient peel and stick application saves time and labor
- Provided in rolls of tape or production-line ready spools
- Wide range of materials meets gasket and sealing requirements
- High temperature, UL rated, and specialty gasketing options
- Automotive approved tapes available
Closed cell gasket tape conforms to accommodate thermal expansion caused by seasonal temperature changes while preventing light, moisture and air from seeping in and out of the mobile home or RV. Flexible foam sealing tapes keep your recreational vehicles comfortable, quiet and energy efficient.
Gasket tapes can be used for the following applications:
A variety of materials are available for sealing and gasketing including:
- Polyethylene Foam
- Neoprene Sponge
- PVC (vinyl) Foam Tape
- High-Density Urethane
- Vinyl Nitrile
RV sealing tapes are provided on 3” core tube cut to any width. LAMATEK also supplies continuous spooled tapes for high volume manufacturing applications.
Sticky Solutions for All Situations
LAMATEK’s gasket tapes cover a wide spectrum of specialty requirements from FDA food safety, UL-94 flammability ratings, automotive specifications, and UV or high temperature resistance. Whatever your requirement, we have a sealing tape that’ll work for you. Contact us today to discuss your application.