- Textured foam prevents slipping
- Pressure sensitive acrylic or rubber adhesive back
- Provides surface protection and cushioning
- Sticks to wood, chipboard, glass, acrylics, plastics and more
- Self adhesive dots, squares, or hexagons
- Available in custom die cut shapes
Non-skid foam parts are manufactured with pressure sensitive adhesive that can be conveniently applied to a variety of surfaces. Textured foam provides anti-slip protection and 3D spacer applications for point of purchase. Use custom cut shapes as non-slip feet for P.O.P. projects. You can use them on materials such as wood, chipboard, powder coated materials, glass, acrylic and plastics.
Anti-slip feet | Interior Displays | Surface Protection | Cushioning
Non-skid foam is supplied as diameters and pads, hexagons, squares and custom pieces to fit your special needs. Supplied in rolls, cut-to-width pieces and pads or die-cut dots, hexagons and other custom shapes.
LAMATEK provides non-slip foam pieces for Point of Purchase applications:
- Anti-skid feet
- Counter mats
- Shelf linings
- Cabinet spacers
- Small appliances