- Used to attach CDs, DVDs, & Blue-Ray discs
- Aggressive, high tack adhesive backing
- Sticks to printed media, plastics, and more
- Available kiss-cut on roll liner or in sheets
- Easy to peel and stick for fast production lines
- Precision cut to exact diameter for a snug fit
- Cost effective solution
CD hubs, also known as CD buttons or dots are used to attach a CD or DVD to brochures, direct mail, greeting cards and other printed literature. Use CD buttons as a cost effective way to combine media with a hard copy manual, informative mailer, photo album or other promotional material.
Permanent fixture | Adheres to paper, plastic, SBS board, cardboard and vinyl.
CD/DVD hubs are provided kiss cut in rolls or sheets.
Most of our foam and sponge materials can be kiss cut to use as CD and DVD buttons. Materials are supplied with an aggressive rubber based adhesive for convenient adherence to a variety of surfaces.
LAMATEK supplies die cut CD hubs for all types of promotional applications:
- Greeting cards
- Direct mail
- Promotional materials