- Used to attach CDs, DVDs, & Blue-Ray discs
- Aggressive, high tack adhesive backing
- Sticks to printed media, plastics, and more
- Available kiss-cut on roll liner or in sheets
- Easy to peel and stick for fast production lines
- Precision cut to exact diameter for a snug fit
- Cost effective solution
CD hubs, also known as CD buttons or dots are used to attach a CD or DVD to brochures, direct mail, greeting cards and other printed literature. Use CD buttons as a cost effective way to combine media with a hard copy manual, informative mailer, photo album or other promotional material.
Permanent fixture | Adheres to paper, plastic, SBS board, cardboard and vinyl.
CD/DVD hubs are provided kiss cut in rolls or sheets.
LAMATEK supplies die cut CD hubs for all types of promotional applications:
- Greeting cards
- Direct mail
- Promotional materials