- Prevents friction and damages in transit
- Creates space and cushion between items
- Convenient peel and stick application
- Absorbs multiple impacts and shock
- Protects delicate items during shipping
- Range of materials supports varying loads
- See below for available options
To provide protection against damage during shipping, handling, and transport of flat, fragile items. Primarily used to protect sheets of glass, but also very effective when used between windows, doors, and other flat objects to minimize friction and prevent damages in shipment.
LAMATEK shipping pads are easy to apply. Simply peel the pad from the protective liner and press in place to stick them to your surface. All shipping pads provide residue-free, easy removal.
Our shipping pads are provided on a liner in sheets or on a roll with 3″ core-tube. Transport buttons can be cut to any size to accommodate products of various sizes, shapes, and weights.