- Cushions and protects square or rectangular objects during shipping
- Sturdy 2.0# PE won’t crush or crumble
- Fused corner construction with 1 slot
- Fits standard window widths with minimal overhang
- Universal design eliminates custom tooling
Protek™ Corners provide protection to the window’s nailing fin and absorb multiple impacts to prevent cracking of the insulated glass unit during shipping and handling.
Protek™ corners are manufactured ready-to-use in both fused corners and 4″ blocks, and are universally designed to fit most existing profiles. Just slide them right on!
The design of the nailing fin slot provides a snug fit that will allow the corners to remain tightly fastened to the window during the final phase of packaging.
Supplied loose in cartons or Gaylords.
Protek™ corners are made from dark gray, extruded 2.0# polyethylene foam that is flexible, water resistant, non-abrasive, and easy to handle. The foam is both re-usable and recyclable.