- Absorbs multiple impacts, energy, and movement during shipping
- Universal stepped shape braces flat objects
- Non-abrasive, resilient, and lightweight
- Nailing fin slot for packaging windows
- 1.8# Extruded Polyethylene in charcoal gray
- Also available with low-tack adhesive
Universal stepped shipping shoe with nailing fin slot cushion and protects standard window profiles during shipping and handling. Lightweight, extruded Polyethylene foam absorbs multiple impacts, energy, and movement to provide superior protection over other packaging methods. PROTEK™ shipping foam is reusable, recyclable, and water resistant, making it a preferred material over Styrofoam, cardboard, wood, and other sacrificial packaging.
PROTEK shipping shoes are made with a universal shape to fit most standard profiles. Just slide them on.
Shipping shoes are supplied loose in gaylords at 1600 pieces per box. Also available with a low tack adhesive strip on one side for added placement support.