- Seals the perimeter and frame around service doors
- Easy to peel and stick for quick application
- Excellent compression recovery lasts through repeated opening and closing
- Remains flexible under varying temperatures
- Flame retardant and temperature resistant
Service door weatherstripping is typically used to seal the perimeter and frame around duct service doors in heating and air systems.
Service door weatherseal tape is easy to peel and stick for a quick, convenient application. Remove weatherstripping from the liner and apply pressure to affix the tape. Weatherseal should be allowed to set before opening and closing the seal.
Service door weatherstripping tape is supplied slit to width in rolls or continuous run spools. Pre-cut frames can also be provided to fit specific dimensions.