- Double sided bonding tape for mounting and fastening
- Ideal for housing & construction projects
- Quick, convenient peel and stick application
- Durable, cross-linked Polyethylene foam core
- Interior or exterior strength adhesive on both sides
- Supplied in rolls of tape or jumbo spools
- Provides secure hold even on irregular surfaces
- Available in white, black, and charcoal**
- SureMount® brand attachment tapes
- Also available as pre-cut strips, squares & custom die cuts
** Available in SureMount EM series only
Double sided attachment tapes are perfect for interior, general purpose mounting so you don’t need screws, bolts or other mechanical fasteners. SureMount® foam bonding tape provides consistent secure bonding even in applications with irregular surfaces. Just peel off the liner and stick on the tape!
Apply SureMount® mounting tapes using the convenient peel-and-stick method. There is adhesive on both sides of the tape so you can just peel it from the roll and stick it to one surface. Then remove the liner(s) and adhere the item to your wall or secondary surface. We also manufacture die cut SureMount® products with a removable liner on both sides. Simply peel the dots or squares and stick them to one surface. Then remove the second liner to bond the two substrates.
Available in a variety of putups including:
- Cut to width rolls of tapes
- Jumbo length tape spools
- Easy peel strips
- Peel and stick dots
- Adhesive foam squares
- Double sided hexagons
- Custom shapes
LAMATEK double sided tapes are a convenient choice over mechanical fasteners in several building and construction applications:
- Building storm window inserts
- Window glazing
- Wood to wood bonding
- Attaching metal parts
- Mounting aluminum siding
- Strut channels
- Affixing temporary attachments
- Mounting nameplates or plaques
- Floating letters & numbers
- Securing wall and ceiling tracks
- Glass installations
- Adhering window muntin bars
- Cladding & ACM panels
- Attaching moisture barrier
- Mounting hardware & accessories
All SureMount® double stick tapes are manufactured from closed cell, fully cross-linked polyethylene foam. In addition, each tape series is coated with a double sided adhesive system to meet your specific requirements. We supply tapes for all uses from all purpose indoor bonding to outdoor permanent strength so you can be sure we have a tape that’s right for you.
Double sided foam tapes are available in varying adhesive strengths in order to fit a range of applications.
- SureMount® Standard (SM) Series: Interior Bonding Tape
Use this rubber based, double sided adhesive tape for indoor attachments or light duty bonding. LAMATEK supplies SureMount® standard mounting tapes in white or black with a bleach white paper liner. SM series tape is perfect for interior applications; however, if you need UV resistance, keep reading below.
- SureMount Advanced (AM) Series: Permanent Attachment Tape
Our advanced acrylic adhesive provides excellent bonding strength for extended time periods and resists UV rays so you can use it in applications with moderate exposure. AM series foam mounting tape also provides higher shear and tensile strength. You can also choose white or black double sided foam tape. All of our advanced series bonding tapes come with a blue poly release liner.
- SureMount Extreme (EM) Series: Outdoor Mounting Tape
Use this tape when you need the strongest bond, extended UV exposure or water resistance. SureMount® EM series fastening tape is the best choice for extreme conditions. Buy exterior grade, double sided tape in 3 colors: light grey, charcoal, or black. LAMATEK supplies extreme bond tapes with an unbleached paper release liner.
* Pending available inventory. Available on stocked materials only. Does not apply to die cuts, spools, or other custom fabricated parts. Certain restrictions apply. Orders subject to credit approval and/or payment terms. Limit 2 raw material logs per QuikShip® order. Contact us for more information.